Thursday, October 7, 2010

Woman sees Jesus in her MRI scan

A South Carolina woman calls it a divine discovery. The cancer patient had an MRI recently, and the woman believes the face of Jesus is visible in the image. When Tammie Cohrs had to have an MRI scan last week, she was nervous, and uncomfortable, so she reached out to someone who always gives her comfort. She says, "As soon as they put me in there, I just started praying, and I just prayed, 'Lord, just be with me.'"

The Greer woman's faith has helped her stay positive after being diagnosed with a rare form of oral cancer in august. She says what happened while she was having the MRI scan brought her to tears. Tammie says, "I just had this wonderful experience that I was with Him." When Tammie picked up the MRI image a few days later, she says she saw physical proof that someone had indeed heard her prayers.



She says, "And I was just kind of scrolling over it and all of a sudden, I just saw that, it just popped right out at me, and I thought, 'No way. I'm seeing something wrong.'" What she sees is an image of Jesus Christ. Tammie says, "You can clearly see his eyes, his eyebrow, his nose, his mouth." She calls it confirmation that she was not alone when she was at the hospital. Tammie says, "I called my husband and I said, 'You know how I told you Jesus was with me? He really was with me! Look at this picture!'"

Tammie knows some may doubt her 'divine discovery.' but she believes what developed on this MRI image is nothing short of a miracle. She says, "I just think it's amazing, and if it was just for me to remind me that, 'Yes, I really was there with you,' then that's enough. I don't care what anybody else thinks." Cohrs plans to keep a copy of this MRI image. She also wants to hear what her doctors have to say about it.

There's a news video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment